Please join us for a “Therapeutic Shabbaton on the Art of Clarity” in Tzfat Israel, one of the world’s most spiritual mountain cities, on 22-25 March 2018. We will be overlooking the Meron Valley and enjoying the pure and mystical Air that Tzfat has to offer, where everything suddenly seems possible.
The purpose of these 3 days is to reconnect with our souls and our inner dreams, to take time out to appreciate the gifts we have been blessed with, and to become re-energised and focused to CONNECT, LAUGH and DREAM
To this end, we have invited a few dear friends and leading experts to share with us their special gifts and insights:
- Yoel Tordjman will lead us through an experiential “Art Therapy” session and invite us to use art as a tool to visualise with clarity, our true potential – you will also be able to buy signed copies of his work so you can continue his art therapy when you return back home – www.yoeltordjmanart.com
- Eliezer Newman will lead us through some great experiential sessions aimed at inviting real clarity into our lives
- Rabbi Shalom Pasternak will deliver the key note address on the Hasidic and Kabbalistic views on how to combat the doubt of Amalek to achieve true Clarity.
- I will lead the “Nature Therapy” with a gently mindful trek in the Baal Shem Tov forest.
- Eyal Karoutchi will be taking us through a number of “Authentic Jewish Meditations” in a candle lit cave – an experience you will never forget
The retreat will commence with a wine and cheese tasting event overlooking the Meron Valley on Thursday 22 Mar at 5.30pm and will finish on Sunday 25 March at 4pm. The cost of the four days (three nights) retreat is NIS 1100 (NIS 995, if booked before 25 Feb 2018 including the Program, Meals and Accommodation. Alternatively you can elect to join us just for the Shabbat 23-24 Mar at NIS 600. All these rates are already subsidised. We really hope you will be able to join us, to become strengthened, by strengthening each other, to really live our dreams with clarity.
With great appreciation and gratitude to the Almighty, this is our Eight Retreat. There are limited places available and I would love you to be one of our special guests.
Claudia Bookey will be organising transportation options for you and can be reached on +44 (0)7958 128 208
For any other questions please call Shlomo Godsi on +972 2186971 or on +44 7809909406
To book please fill in the following booking form then press the link below to make your payment.
STEP 2: Select your Payment option Below and secure your reservation.